Want your organization to be a beneficiary of Rock to the Rescue?
Rock to the Rescue has the following criteria for our partner organizations:
- Must have 501(c)3 nonprofit status
- Must be local to the area of the concert
- Must have a mission statement that falls within one of our three fundraising initiatives:
- Music education – music education access, music empowerment programs
- Animal welfare – no kill animal rescues, animal sanctuaries, wildlife rehabilitation
- Health and well being – domestic violence support, HIV/AIDS support, food access, disaster relief
If your organization fits these initial guidelines, please fill out our partnership application. If your organization is chosen by Rock to the Rescue, you will be contacted by no later than one month before Styx’s concert in your town.